Rapid Steel Decking have the capability to supply and install inclusive of design drawings, and calculation endorsed by the SCI and Structural Engineer Institute, Rapid have fully qualified teams all over the UK to service your requirements.
All staff are CSCS NVQ level 2 qualified in our industry and also hold IPAF, FASET, WAH, Abrasive Wheels and SSSTS cards.
Our Services are bespoke to your requirements, and we tender from engineer/architect drawings. Please send us your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add a date you’d like the quote back by and we will endeavour to meet the deadlines you set for us.
Please see the following services and do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.
Our Services include…
- Supply and Fix steel deck for composite or formwork applications. Our install teams are fully certified to NVQ level 2 in MDSW, plus WAH, Abrasive wheels and IPAF trained, with a pro-active attitude to a high level of quality.
- Drawing Services available with a maximum of 5 working day turnaround. Please fill out this form and send it back to email@example.com
- Stud Welding services for all purposes such as thru deck, piling, STS in factory or on site, with mini rigs and large rigs for all sized projects we are able to deploy personnel at Rapid speeds to comply with programme speeds.
- Safety Netting is a part of our fall arrest process leading to decking works, our men often erect nets by the late morning then spend the rest of the day getting stuck into installing decking, this is a far more economical way to proceed with our works and gives you flexibility. We do send our teams out to Safety Net only works for any necessary opportunities.
- Full design, install, and concrete services as a package, our engineers can assist your design team provide an economical composite or formwork design to ensure compliance and to get the full advantages of composite design within a building to further enhance the saving possible in comparison to conventional building methods.
Our teams can install anywhere between 100 to 600m2 a day depending on the complexity of the floor layout and frequency of beams coming through the building, this is what we try and reduce by helping design engineers get the most out of the spans possible from composite and concrete designs. Our new software publicly available once the interface is built by April 2018 will assist you in making the most economical design for your clients.
Please click through to our projects page to see some of our work